Thursday, July 12, 2012

Suwon

On Tuesday, a group of us EV teachers went to Suwon since our activity there was cancelled due to the rain last week.  At first I was kind of hesitant to go since many students said there isn't much to see or do there, but I'm glad I went.  It was nice seeing the more traditional things of Korea.  The trip was full of walking/hiking which was super exhausting but an awesome work out and worth every step in my opinion.

The group that went to Suwon.

I like this angle of the statue.

Hiking the great little wall of Korea as I would call it.

More steps to conquer.  I think these are tougher than the Dankook stairs. 

At the top of the hill/mountain. 

Awesome view of the city. 

Beautiful traditional Korean work of art to me.  I really love the color and pattern on the building. 

 Messing around with the sign.  Met someone new named Ashley who is super nice.

Sun is starting to set making the view even more breathtaking.  

I can't wait to see more traditional Korean sites during my trip.  Redondo out!



No comments:

Post a Comment