Friday, July 13, 2012

Last EV Class

Today was the last day of teaching for the English Village program.  So much emotion has been running through me, along with all of the other teachers.  It's crazy knowing that three weeks has already passed by and starting next week, we're going to be students.  Being part of this program to teach English has been an amazing unforgettable experience.  Everyday was a blast with each of my classes, each one having it's own dynamics and style of conversation.  We watched a different movie for each class: 50/50, Inception and Kick-ass.  It was so sad saying bye to the students after each class was over.  It won't the last time to see them though.  I will make sure to keep in touch and plan more activities with them.

 Combining classes for the last day so bought lots of snacks for our students.

 First class: April and Iris.  Missing HaeSung because he had work.

 Second class: Young and Anna.  Missing Philip because he had to leave early.

Third class: Eric and Judy

Luckily for me, I got to see half of them today after classes for dinner and 노 래 방 (norebang).  The activity was also with my roommate Daniel, Krystal and some of her students as well as Christina with some of her students.  It was nice meeting more students and seeing many of them opening up some more after drinking.  I had such a good time but it was still sad saying bye to them even though I will make sure to hang out with them later.  I think it's because I won't see them everyday for sure anymore.  My students always gave me a smile on my face.  If you, my students read this, I miss you so much already even though it hasn't been a day yet.  I better see you all again soon!  Redondo out!

No comments:

Post a Comment