Friday, August 10, 2012

This is not the end

My final day here in Korea is finally coming to an end.  I'm about to leave to head back to California.  These almost two months has passed by so fast.  It is definitely a bittersweet feeling.  I'm excited to see my family and friends back home but I'm so sad to leave all of the friends and family I made here in Korea.  There is so much I still want to talk about but no time.  Basically, my trip here to Korea has been one of the most amazing experiences I've ever had.  I'm so glad that I decided to go and give the program a chance.  I've met so many people from all over the world and will miss them dearly.  I will especially miss all of the 형s (hyungs: older brothers) and 누 나s (noonas: older sisters) I've made on this trip.  They have been so kind and friendly to me throughout my whole stay here.  I can't even bring out the words to express the emotions I'm feeling right now.  I get very attached to older people that I see as an older sibling since I grew up with three younger siblings.  I will never forget my Summer here in Korea and would like to thank Dankook University and my school, CSULB, for this life changing opportunity.  For those of you that have been reading, thank you and hope you enjoyed my journey.  I'm definitely missing some things that I can't wait to tell any of you in person.  More pictures up on Facebook that will help show more of the end of my trip.  I hope to come back here again some time soon and travel to even more countries, so this is not the end.  Goodbye for now Korea, but we will meet again some day.  Redondo out!

No comments:

Post a Comment